Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday May 30th

Hello everyone,

well... yesterday went down hill fast after my post. I got super sick and it ended up being a tough afternoon. Yuck!!!

However...................... today s a new day!!! And I feel fantastic! I went and had chemo this am, super quick then mom and I met Courtenay (my old baby sitter/swim instructor) at a park and we played tag, flew kites and caught up. She's still the same, funny and silly. Thanks Court!
Then we got groceries, stopped for a slurpee (and mom a coffee) made some lunch and painted dinosaur molds, very cool! It's pretty hot here so we've decided to make this afternoon a movie date! BOLT, MADAGASCAR, KUNG FU PANDA and some candy! Sounds like a plan!

Off to chemo again in the morning then over to Dads to play with Curtis. Mom is off to work and then we'll see how my blood looks Monday morning. Could be a long boring clinic day with blood transfusions etc.

Thank you Thank you to the law firm of BENSON-SALLOUM-WATTS for the Bbq they put on yesterday. I saw a picture of your "car grill" how cool! Thanks!
And to Jo Jo.. the Seraphinite Sphere you bought mom and me is very cool. We rub it all the time and hope it brings us balance, health, healing and positive energy. Thanks Jo!

To everyone at home in Kelowna who helps; from Jodie making mom her fabulous power bars, to Laura taking over boot camp, Katherine feeding fish, Deb, Renee, Jen, and Shannon texting mom all day, Carly helping with Ads and shaving your head, Dilys helping with Ads, FLCS, Jim and Marg for looking after the yard, Oranj, Cabanas, Total E-clips, Kelowna Firefighters, Cops for Kids, Lynett and Jackie (Pusher Mitchell), Benson-Salloum- Watts, Influence, LuLuLemon, Lucas and Ginger, Bimy, ... and everyone else! Sorry if I forgot anyone! Thank you thank you thank you!!


Until next time!
oxoxo
Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment