Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May 5th 2009

Hello Everyone,

So.. the waiting game. I'm feeling a little better then yesterday, and my body is still fighting something. They haven't been able to identify what it is yet though. So, we're still here and just waiting for answers to hopefully arrive.

My fever is up and down up and down with really no explanation why. Mom's been sponging me with cold cloths and getting it under control without medication which is good. My HGB is also low so I don't have much energy and probably getting another blood transfusion today. It's time consuming but my energy level immediately increases which is nice.

Not too much else to report we just kind of hang out in my hospital room all day. I sleep, watch tv, play wii, eat and sleep again. Looking forward to energy and getting out of here.
Mom keeps asking "what about Friday?" as I get the same medicine that "got me" last week again on Friday. It's a crazy cycle. What makes me feel terrible and puts me back in the hospital is also what they use to make me better. Ugh!

HOWEVER, it's nothing we can't handle!

Thanks to Nana and Papa for taking such good care of Addison Jane and the house. xoxo

xoxo
Aiden

4 comments:

  1. Aiden,

    Hope you enjoy Dominic and Ashton's video. They sent it via e-mail to your Mom this afternoon.

    Nite Nite.

    Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dominic and Ashton, could you please resend the video as we are having some email isues.
    Thanks ans cant wait to see it.

    Aiden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aiden
    Sorry to hear you had to go back to the hospital, but there will be both good and bad days. You are a tough,and you will be out of the hospital shortly. I told my Dad, I wanted a cinnamon bun like Aiden had. He told me I have to go to Vancouver to get that, we settled on a yummy pack of cinnamon buns from Costco.I wanted to buy you a pack of these, but my Dad said we could not mail it.They were probably not as good as the one you had, but still yummy. I will be sending you a top secret email shortly.
    Have a good night
    Logan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aiden
    I was talking and my Dad is typing.He forgot the best thing:
    Joke Time: What has four legs but can't move?
    A table
    Why was the math book sad. Because it had so many problems

    Logan

    ReplyDelete