Monday, May 4, 2009

May 4th

Road back to Aiden.

Hello everyone, while I'm back. After lots and lots of tests and a very worried mom the Dr's have figured out that I have had a side effect to one of the medicines used in my chemotherapy. They have only ever seen it twice before and they were able to rectify it very quickly. I however am unique! I have had this same medicine before however it "got me" this time. I'm still on the mend and in hospital however WAY better then I was. I ate strawberries, a banana, and a muffin already this morning which is more then I've eaten since Saturday. Very happy. I will have the same medicine again on Friday so hopefully this time it's better and we'll take some precautionary measures too.

I'm going back down for a nap, but I just wanted to update you all that we're headed in the right direction and I hope to be out of here by Wednesday.

Thanks for all the calls, texts and emails.

Hugs

Aiden

3 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you are feeling better Aiden!! You are such a trooper. Love and hugs to you and your mom :)

    Love,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so glad to hear that you are on the mend Aiden. We were worried. Your a tough little guy so we knew it wouldn't keep you down long. Take care of you and your mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, out of the hospital soon! Just one more sleep hopefully. Sounds like you have some great doctors looking after you. And we always knew you were unique, you got it from your mom! Hugs and lots of kisses to you both.

    ReplyDelete