Wednesday, May 6, 2009

May 6th

On the road to recovery!

FEVER IS GONE!!!! Yay!! So, here's the update:
We're still in hospital and we're here until at least Monday because my good white cell count is too low.. however the fever is gone and I'm feeling 100% better!!!! Chemotherapy is still scheduled for Friday and we're going ahead with that and then they'll keep a close eye on me over the weekend.

Last night they lifted my water restriction at 9pm, so mom, dad#2 and I ordered pizza and root beer to celebrate!! Then we stayed up super late and watched Kung Fu Panda, it was awesome.
We slept late today and I've been hanging out with dad in the toy room, reading stories, had a nap snugglin' with my mom and now I'm waiting for Uncle Doug to bring me Kentucky Fried Chicken. Mom's losing her mind a bit on the all the food I'm eating .. polished off 90% of an apple pie, pizza, pop corn with tons of salt and vinegar seasoning, ego waffles, pop, LUCKY CHARMS cereal.. mmmmmm. I can see her skill crawl. hee hee.

Thanks again to everyone for the cards & gifts;Nana and Papas friends from Cranbrook, and to my two buddies Ty and Carson the photo album was by far the highlight of my day!! I miss you guys tons and can't wait to make more memories when I'm outta here!
And Good update Secret Agent Logan on "Project Misbehavin" too funny:)

Mom says back to school tomorrow so early night! Thanks everyone.

Aiden

1 comment:

  1. Ty and Cars are drrroooling over all the junk your mom is letting you eat...you lucky little man!!

    ReplyDelete