Wednesday, May 27, 2009

May 27th

Another good one! What can I say, I think I'm on a roll!!

Went to school this morning and had a good time working on my numbers and playing with my friends outside. Dad picked me up from school and we went to Ronald McDonald house. I played with Curtis, played guitar hero, and went for a walk with Dad. Then a package was dropped off for me!!! Thank you Graham and Evan!! Wow, super fun. And thanks for making cupcakes for me, they sound like they were super yummy!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Maybe you could get your mom to call my mom's phone and we could chat?

I also received the "project misbehavin'" update from Agent Logan! Nice work. Maybe you can also call my mom's cell phone too. We're always home in the evening and I'd love to chat!

We're all moved into our new place and mom and I are campin' out here tonight. Dad #2 took Addy back to Kelowna. I think she needs to go to school to brush up on her alphabet.. so she's going tomorrow, and they're back on Sunday! yay!

Friday, back to clinic all day again and then again Saturday morning, Sunday morning and Monday morning!

Hope all is well with everyone and we'll be in touch! Thank you for everything.

Love
Aiden

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aiden. You don't know me, or my family, or any of the people who gave us donations toward Lucas's race for you, but we are all thinking of you and hoping that you get better very soon. There are more people than you could ever imagine in your corner cheering you on.

    Best wishes from Rebecca and Ken (Lucas's Daddy's cousin).

    ReplyDelete