Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday May 29th

Hello everyone,

Another Friday under our belts! We did it. I hated going under again, but it's done for another week. Phew! And the day is amazing so we're heading out!

I might've, maybe puked in the hospital hallway today. Was NOT funny at the time as mom was yelling for nurses, as Dad was gone for their Starbucks run. However, kind of funny now. Mom always gets puked on. Hee hee.. and she doesn't really seem to mind. Weird, I guess that's a mom thing???

Sending out a huge thank you. My friend Lucas, who is also only 5, rides BMX bikes. Lucas raised $2500 for leukemia research! He is riding in Kelowna June 7th and if you live there and are not busy please go support him. You can't miss him, his shirt says "Riding for Aiden!" And his beautiful mom, Ginger (Aiden likes to call her Gingerbread) will be the one holding the baby with wearing the same shirt. Lucas also gets to come here June 6th to hang out with me at Children's and we might be on TV!! Watch out Toby, I could be the next weather man! :)
So, big thanks to Lucas, high five buddy!!

It's a beautiful day, so we're grabbing the sunscreen and hitting Granville Island to feed the baby ducks. My blood will probably take a huge "dive" come Monday and I'll probably need ANOTHER blood transfusion.. however it's only Friday and we're going out while my counts are good!

Thanks to everyone who reads my blog, supports me and my family through all this. It's amazing and we love you all for it!!

xoxoxo
Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment