Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May 26th

We're still good!

Been a busy couple days with getting us moved over to the new place, shaving my head, playing with Nana, seeing Uncle Doug, back and forth for chemo, mom working etc. Phew!!

Mom and I will sleep at the new place tomorrow night! Dad #2 taking Ads home to Kelowna tomorrow until Sunday morning!

Still taking my meds, however I haven't been as sick, I didn't even take my one dose of anti-nausea medication today and I felt great all day long. I went to school this morning, then Mom, Ads and Nana picked me up and we grabbed Sushi, took Nana to the airport and then mom set up my new Wii! Who knew mom could do that!? Played Mario cart, played tag in the new backyard and now I'm heading to bed as I have school in the morning then off to dad's and play with my new friend Curtis * he's bald too!!

Mom talked to my nurse who advised day 10-18 could be my worst days with blood transfusion, fever etc. So mom and dad will be doing a lot of learning next week with my nurse.

Thanks to everyone for everything.. especially Nana for coming out to help mom, even if it was just to make her feel secure and safe while dad #2 was gone... as I was all good!

Mom's latest and greatest idea is that she's trying to organize 2000 bags for mom's at children's hospital who have a child diagnosed with leukemia. Anyone who can think of amazing things or help us with getting fabulous things for mom's with sick babes drop mom a note...

Talk to you all soon!
Lots of Love,
Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment