Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday June 1st

My blood is awesome! We went to clinic this morning under the impression that I would need another blood transfusion.. however, my blood is awesome. The HGB dropped a bit, however my platelets are as high as yours! So clinic was quick and then I was back to Ronald McDonald house playing with Curtis.

Mom and Dad #2 picked us up at 530, and we came home and got organized. Dad #2 and I played Wii and Addy and mom played Barbies.
Everything else is going better then can be expected, we're all good!

Tomorrow I have school in the morning, which I love, and then we're off to the park and slurpees! That's kind of "our thing"

Thursday we're back in clinic and probably blood transfusion that day, so it'll be LONG and BORING. But I can play video games, watch movies, play board games etc. So, it'll be fine.

Thanks - To Carly, Dilys, Jim and Marg, and Toby for sending stuff down with Dad #2 and Ads for us. xoxo

Hope this finds you all well.

Hugs and Kisses,
Aiden

4 comments:

  1. Hi Aiden! Soooo glad to hear it was an awesome day and your blood is kicking butt:)

    Thinking of you lots, keep it up buddy!! Hope you enjoyed your slurpie xoxo

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such awesome news, Aiden!

    I'll tell Dominic and Ashton all about it tomorrow.

    They are cooking up another special video for you so check back here tomorrow for the link!

    Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aiden, Great news about your blood buddy. You are such a strong guy! Owen enjoys hearing about what you are doing and he wishes he was playing Wii with ya! He loves it. Enjoy the beautiful weather!

    Kelley, Rick, Owen and Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow sounds like you've made a fantastic friend in Curtis. It's so great to have good buddies. Nothing compares. You're doing so amazing, this time is going to fly by.

    ReplyDelete