Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday !! June 11th

Are you kidding me!? Another reaction today! Today was suppose to be easy, suppose to be done quick quick quick, I was suppose to be looking for frogs by lunch time!

So we started today heading for clinic for 9am and it was suppose to be a spinal and chemotherapy. They gave me some new anesthetic for my spinal as I hate the dizziness when I wake up. It's the kind they give the teenagers.. because they think I'm so mature :)

So, that all went great and then down hill fast! Nausea, hives, and terrible pains in my belly that made my scream .. loud! More medicine, more blood and nothing showed up! Nothing! Blood good, kidneys good, pancreas good! So, I'm home now and teetering on a fever. 37.0, then 37.7, then 37.5, then 37.9.. up and down up and down.

My mom is wondering who signed up us for this ride? We think they might've had their wires crossed!

Thanks! - Joan Parson!!! She made me the most amazing quilt EVER! Thanks Joan I love it!

This day.. no fun!!! Until tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed that my temp stays down and we get to stay at home all night.

xoxo
Aiden

1 comment:

  1. You are a fighter buddy!! Hang in there...thinking of you guys, lots of love...

    Renee and the boys xoxo

    ReplyDelete