Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday June 13th

Hello everyone,

Another great day! We started out this morning walking to a great park we found 2 blocks from our house. I had a great time there playing at the playground and tag with mom and Addy.

We came home as mom wanted to lay low for the afternoon, so we headed off to the movie store.... however, we never made it. On the way, I spotted an outdoor carnival/baseball tourney etc. There was face painting, balloon makers, a bouncy castle, a crazy fast blow up slide, a balloon jumping thing, etc etc. We pulled over and 3 hours later we finally made it to movie store. My face was painted with the Canucks logo and Addy's a butterfly, I had a squid balloon, Addy a Dora, and we were hot, sweaty, full, happy and loved every minute of the day! (who knew you could have this much fun for $5!)

My temps been good today and my energy level is high (too high for mom sometimes :) ha!)
We're bathed and in our pj's for the night and it's only 4pm! Snuggling watching Scooby and the Nutty professor is on the agenda for the night which sounds perfect!

Dad #2 made it home safe to Kelowna and is back at work then getting the pool going at home tonight.
That's it for my report. I'm off to see Dad tomorrow at Ronald McDonald House and play all day with Curtis. School Monday and then back home with mom.
Hope this finds you all well. Thanks for reading!

xoxo
Aiden

1 comment:

  1. What a great day! If you put aside the yucky part, you're having some amazing adventures!

    ReplyDelete