Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 9th - Tuesday

Hello hello!

Not much new to report.. all good here. I've been going to school, my blood is good and everything is A-okay.

Today I went to school in the morning and when mom, dad#2 and Addy picked me up we went hiking and exploring at this very cool park - Pacific Spirit Park. We saw tons of bugs, wild raspberries, and a huge beaver dam! It was crazy. We saw a tadpole but couldn't catch it! They're fast!

Tomorrow, school again.... and then it's THURSDAY! Shouldn't be as bad this week as we just have spinal, and chemotherapy. No inter muscular injections! Phew!

Hi to everyone.. thanks to Declan and his mom, Carly, Jodie/Jen for the recipe, everyone who attended the FLSC Fair and Lucas's ride for Life, the Campbell's for joining us on our 5km run for Children's.. all fantastic!!!
Ginger, Aiden wore his jacket to school today for show and tell!

We miss everyone.. however I'm on schedule still so we have 2 months done, and hopefully just 4 to go. I think that's 1/3 done, right Mrs. Merryfield? :)

xoxo
Aiden

1 comment:

  1. What amazing family time you're having. And such great adventures! I hope today goes well, and I'm sure it will. No muscular injections yahoo!!!

    ReplyDelete