Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Juen 30th - Tuesday

Happy almost Canada Day!!!

It's been a great couple days people!! Feeling pretty good and chemo has been going well, this week is an easy week.. still 4 days but it's quick quick quick. I may need blood on Friday, however we're hoping my body does well and builds everything on it's own. (Hey Nana, remind my mom keeps up on my anti-nausea medication.. even in the middle of the night.. remember what happened last time) :)

We didn't have to be in clinic until 1130 today so we had a lazy morning with cartoons, snuggles and hanging out in our jammiez. Then mom decided today should be water fight day.. so we filled up 80 water balloons and put them in a bag and headed off to clinic. It was super fast today and then we hit the park and had a crazy water fight, played in the playground, and enjoyed the sunshine!
Then we hit the video store, stocked up and came home for a tub and movie extravaganza! Great great great day! Back to the hospital tomorrow and then off to meet Mom's friends for Canada day fun and hopefully see Jodie in the afternoon too.

Thanks to Ava! I miss you Ava, and I loved unwrapping my present! That was the best and the jokes along the way cracked me up. I have your card beside my bed and I'm looking forward to getting home so we can play play play!
Thanks to Linda W for helping fulfill my mom's caffeine addiction! She will have a latte or two I'm sure... tomorrow!
Thanks again to Oranj for doing classes for me! Hey Sheila, I prefer it when it's the Abs and *ss class.. just because mommy lets me say the name .. hee hee!

Thanks to everyone for reading and keeping up to my progress and how my mom and sister are doing too. We're all kickin' leukemia's butt!

Until next time! I hope everyone enjoys Canada Day tomorrow.

Xoxo
Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment