Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday July 3rd

Another good one on the books!

Today was a great day! I had chemo in the morning and my blood was holding well so I didn't need a transfusion today! Mom, Addy and I hit the grocery store quickly and then we met up with my buddy Logan from school in Kelowna! We met him and his dad at a park near our house and we ran, played, jumped, climbed, flew kites, had a picnic, and enjoyed the amazing afternoon together! Thank you so much for coming Logan, you made my day!!!!! Truly!

We're "off" until Monday when the tough stuff begins! My first serious of inter muscular injections. Mom's been researching and "discussing" her findings with all the right people and making sure it's only one poke instead of two, and I think she's won this battle, Thanks mom!!
So the next two weeks are going to be tough tough tough.. but we'll do it.. because we have to, and that's the end of it. I also get another chemo Monday and maybe blood.. long long day.

Thanks again to Logan and his dad for making the last minute road trip. Getting up at 4am can't be easy to do with a five year old! Thank you for my cool shirt, my new kite, and my pictures of us together. I've put the picture up in my room and it makes me laugh when I see how silly we are. Thank you also to Heidi for helping mom's caffeine addiction.. I think people are realizing she's loving coffee and chocolate these days!
Thanks to "Domino" for my package you left for me at children's'.. I hope to see you on July 9th!

Thanks for reading!

xoxo
Aiden

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aiden
    My Dad and I had so much fun visiting with you, Addy and your Mom. It was great to see you,and play today.
    It is quite late, we just got home from Vancouver.I am still wide awake :)
    I better try to get to sleep.
    We had a great time seeing you today.
    Logan and his Dad(Craig)

    ReplyDelete