Friday, July 17, 2009

The first six are done!

Well we did it! Actually I did it! It was not fun, nor would I wish it on my worst enemy, but it's done. We're done for weeks.. weeks and weeks! We celebrated today by hitting some "gardens" and hunted for frogs, turtles and fish. It was awesome! So awesome!! It was a beautiful day to be outside and we had a blast!

I am suppose to start the next phase on Tuesday however my white blood cell count is really really low.. so we're going to try for Thursday. Couple days off never hurt anyone! :) This next phase is kind of gross too. We're in hospital 3 - 5 days out of every two weeks, and I'm suppose to get sores in my mouth, nausea, etc. Ugh! however that's not for another 6 days!! And there is way too much fun to be had until then!

Tomorrow we're celebrating Addison's 3rd birthday. She has 3 or 4 girlfriends coming over and I have a buddy coming too. Should be another busy day around here and lots of fun!

We took mom's friend Jen to the airport this afternoon - Thanks again for coming J and all your help. You made mom's week fly by! Mom read more of that great book you brought for me "Ivan and the Magic Rainbow"... it's very cool! And the author signed it - wow! Thank you for everything for me, Addy and mom!

I hope this finds you well.. I won't have much to report until Thursday. Pray for high counts so we can get this next ball rolling and over with fast!... well 63+ days fast!..

xoxo
Aiden

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Aiden - you are a strong brave boy and I wish you the best of luck with the upcoming 'yuckies' and I pray your white cell count comes up. Enjoy the time 'off' in between and Happy belated Birthday to Addison - love and hugs to you and your mommy!
    Jodi and Family XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are celebrating with you, Aiden!

    Dominic and Alex are home again in Kelowna after visiting Calgary. They really liked seeing the bears at the zoo.

    We may be swinging through town again in mid-August so we will be sure to drop on by again for a visit :).

    Heather.

    ReplyDelete