Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's a no go! July 22nd

Hello everyone!

So, Tuesday was a no go as my counts were too low, so... we tried again today.. and still too low!
I honestly don't mind a bit! Don't tell mom though as she wants to get things started.. however I think she's might just be enjoying the time off we're having together! Yesterday we put me and Ads in a chariot and road bikes all the way around the Sea Wall. It was very cool. We stopped for lunch, snacks, play.. what a great place and a fun ride (for me and Ads anyway!)

Then today after I had my blood tested we stopped by mom's work for a visit and then we met up with Mom's friend Annette from the Island and her son Morgan. We had a great play at the park and visit with them.
Then we hit the movie and slurpee store, had a tub and now we're watching movies, eating chips and snuggling! Yeh, I'm pretty sure mom's okay with not being in hospital too! :)

We'll try again Monday! Wish us luck that my ANC climbs quick!

Hope this finds you all well and enjoying the beautiful summer heat. We're all good here!

xoxo
Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment