Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday July 13th

And it's getting better...
Today was poke #4 and it's getting better! It's still painful and no fun, but it's getting easier for all of us. We have a bit of a system now between mom, dad and me and it seems to be working! My blood is still holding.. platelets are high, and HGB is pretty good too. Dr's are happy, I'm unique when it comes to my blood too!

I had a good day of playing, however sick this afternoon... in mom's car again. Sorry mom! I think this will be the leukemia vehicle and in 3.5 years when we're done this she'll be trading it in! It's already seen it's share of "me" she says. :)

Tomorrow me, mom and Ads are heading out for a picnic and some dodge ball. Even if it's raining we're good to go! Then Jen arrives tomorrow night to give mom an extra set of hands this week.. I bet I hear mommy and her up giggling and telling stories. Girls!!!

Wednesday is poke #5, and we're almost 1/3 the way done them!

This afternoon Mom gave me a super cool book that Bexx's made for me! Thanks Bexx! Love the poem and all the cool "cards" that go along with it. wink wink! You are very clever! Mom said she had a great time visiting with you and Rae.. just like old times in the yellow house!

Hope everyone is doing well. As well here, just a little woozy but nothing we can't handle!

xoxox
Aiden

1 comment:

  1. Aiden, we are so impressed with you. It is great that you are learning ways to get through the yuckiness of those needles and that you can find and enjoy the best part of everyday. We think of you often and hope that you and your Mum have a great time with "Auntie Jen"
    From Owen and Jack

    ReplyDelete