Thursday, July 30, 2009

July 30th - Finally we're a go!

And we are a go for next week! Counts are going up and we'd probably be good to go for Tuesday, however the hospital will probably be crazy over the long weekend, so we're going in on Wednesday!

Wish me luck as I've never had this much of this medication before. It's almost a 1000mg's more then I've had.. so we have no idea how my body will react this time. Hopefully I won't be in the less then 5% column this time around. So the schedule works 5 days in and 10 days out for the next 3 months! However it's "count dependent" so my counts have to be good enough each time...

We enjoyed the amazing weather down here again today with another fantastic visit from The Campbell's. Thank you for coming down!! Great day together!
Thank you to Uncle Doug for cleaning the pool. Dad #2 can't wait to jump in it after driving home at 4am and working all day in the heat tomorrow.. and then eating Auntie Nicole's muffins all evening!
Also, Thanks to the Schamerhorn's for STILL feeding my fish!

Hope you all have a great long weekend.. Addy's flying home Sunday to meet up with Nana and Papa for a couple weeks.. I'm looking forward to sometime alone down here with everyone. Mom, Dad #2 and I are going to the Capilano Suspension Bridge, can't wait.
Oh and I might've heard a rumour that Jodie's sending down some of her famous power bars for us to eat while we're in hospital.. :) Thanks Jodie!

Talk soon!

xoxo
Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment