Tuesday, July 28, 2009

July 28th

Just a quick update... my ANC is still too low! Lower then last week even.. behind again. Dr's aren't worried, they say this 63 day cycle usually takes about 3 months to get through..
So we're going to try again Tuesday! Geesh.. however it's a little hot to be in hospital and we're loving being outside, exploring and enjoying life as I feel good otherwise. So, we are hoping for rain and high counts Tuesday! :) That sounds like a good week to be in hospital.. oh and we're also hoping the ward is slow so we get a good room and mom gets a 'real' bed!

Addy's going to Nana and Papa's on Monday, taking her first airplane ride home to Kelowna on Sunday with Shannon. Thanks Shannon and thanks Nana and Papa for taking my crazy little sister!

Nothing else really to report... still on a bit of high from Ava's visit (blush)

Hope you're all enjoying the weather and we'll hopefully report from hospital next week.

xoxo
Aiden

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aiden--this is Ava. I had a great time too!!! I like the "beautiful" part that you called me. :) My mom thought I was going to turn orange from all of the apricots I ate! haha! My family had a fantastic day too--we were all very tired that night. Remember that ball is for the beach--not the halls at the hospital! :) We will send pictures soon--xo Ava

    ReplyDelete