Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wednesday July 8th

Hello hello! Sorry for the delay people.

It's been a tough week.. gross to put it nicely. Monday morning we ended up having to go to clinic and I had to get my regular chemo, give blood and then a needle in my leg. I was very scared and didn't like it at all. It hurt!
The medicine makes me feel yucky this week, and my counts and energy is low. They considered another transfusion on Monday, but my blood was holding alright. I was a little sick in the afternoon, but all's well. Until.. Wednesday..

Are you kidding me? Again? Yup, another needle in my leg today. Makes me feel terrible. However, there was a highlight; my friend Dominic stopped in to see me on his way home from camping. We got to play at the park and it was fun! Thanks Dominic and his mom!!!!! I miss you.
Then home to relax as I wasn't feeling well. Had an early tub, watched a movie, tried a few different things for supper but wasn't very successful. Ugh!

Heading to Ronald McDonald House in the morning to play with Curtis and I can't wait to feel better.

One more again on Friday and then the same for next week... we also were told today that going home in October is not going to happen and we'll be in Vancouver until January 2010.

Lots to take in for everyone today.. tough week.

Thanks for reading and thanks again to Dominic for stopping by for play.

xoxo
Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment