Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday June 18th

We're out! Mom and I painted our faces with this army green paint, then we dressed in black and put on these funny hats and snuck out of the hospital late last night! When the lights were out Mom wound up a toy we found in the toy room and sent it near the nurses station as a distraction and out we went! Quickly and quietly we broke free!!!

Ha, I wish it was that exciting! However, we are home! Finally! My fever is gone and my pain too, so they let me out. My counts are still super low, however there is no reason for me to be in there, as they're climbing slowly but surely.

So, I'm home and having a quick nap before we run out and grab our costumes for Saturday, then movie night later on. I plan to ask if we can stop for a slurpee as it always makes me feel so much better :) Sheila's here for dinner tomorrow night, and he's making me learn Yoga! Should be ... interesting :) At least she's funny...

No chemo today as my counts are so low, so we are officially one week behind schedule.. However, we're still banking on Hallowe'en to be home! We start this Tuesday (instead of Thursday to try and catch up)

Thank you for everything and following my blog.

xoxo
Aiden

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that you are home again, Aiden. Dominic and Alex are spending some time with their Dad. School is officially over, yippee! The Kindies got a pizza party on Monday, yum. We will be coming through Vancouver on June 25th and July 10th so we will have to coordinate with your Mom to see if we can visit!

    Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aiden, We are so happy that you are home in time for your big day tomorrow. That sounds great, tell your Mum to take lots of pictures.
    Owen finished school this week and was pretty happy to be done with that. They were telling jokes at his school potluck dinner so we tried to remember some of them so we could tell you!
    "What is the West Jet pilot's favorite kind of chips?"
    Give up? "plain" Ha ha, thought that was funny. Owen is asleep now but I bet he'll remember another one and we can send it another day.
    Have a great time tomorrow big guy!
    -the Waterhouse family

    ReplyDelete