Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday June 16th

And it continues!!

More fevers last night, however my "cultures" (where they try to grow bad stuff in my blood) are all good. So that means they take more of my blood and try and grow different stuff with it. I've just started some new antibiotics and hopefully this will make everything get out of my body!!!

So, dad's doing the night shift again tonight as Dad#2 is down and mom's doing the next two nights as Auntie Dawn is back tomorrow. Hopefully we're out of here after my chemotherapy Thursday night.. but we'll see! Cross your fingers, send out the "secret, " do whatever it takes to get me outta here on Thursday night!
Sheila's coming over to the house for dinner Friday night.. and she's fun to play with so I'd like to be out for that.... (as would mommy!)

I need to be out by Saturday morning at the latest! We're doing the "Chips not Dead yet Run." Me, Mom, Ads, and Dad#2 are all dressing up as The Incredibles! (because we are) and running half a mile straight up hill! Everyone is dressing up as Superhero's in our race, then there is the underwear race, the perfect pooch race, the bridal gown race (mom could do this one too.. but she says no.. dig dig). Deb Taylor and Tom from Kelowna are coming to run it with us, Carly and Hayley from LuLuLemon in Kelowna, as well as Sheila from Oranj! You see, I NEED TO BE BETTER! I have a big day planned Saturday!

Other then that life at Children's Hospital is.. well not so bad. Right now I'm actually playing with my new friend Ed. He's a volunteer here at Children's, he's 25, and knows all the Pokemon games, how to make awesome paper airplanes etc. He's awesome!

Hope this finds you well.. and I want to send a huge holler out to The Kelowna Fire Dept!!! Thank you for everything! Thank you for all you've done for me and my family, you really are amazing! Firemen are hero's! (certain Mounties too of course :) ) Thanks guys!!!!

We're going to watch the police and fire games when they're here.. I'm a little confused as to who I'm suppose to cheer for, I think I'll decide by who has the coolest uniforms.

Mom keeps mentioning this gigantic party we're going to have when we get home to thank everyone.. I think we better warn the entire neighbourhood it's looking like it could get a little CRAZY!

Until next time, signing off from Children's Hospital!

Aiden

1 comment:

  1. Hi dew Aiden! It's me thelma boo!

    I just finished talking to my mom Sheila on da phone and she says she is soooo excited to see you! I'm jealous. Mom left me with grandma in da kootenays while she went to vancouver. I'm having a lot of fun running in da twees wit my cousin victor.

    Mom has so much fun with your mom at sushi. She was so happy to see addy too. She tells me she is even more excited to give you a big hug. i told mom to make sure she tells you that i miss you and love you! I can't wait till you come home so i can give you all the slobbery kisses you have been deserving!

    feel better aiden,

    love thelma boo,
    bow ow...woof woof and slobbery kisses from afar!

    ReplyDelete