Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday June 15th

Back in hospital!!!!

I woke up 2am Sunday morning with terrible pains in my legs and hips, and when I woke up Sunday morning my feet and hands were hurting. I still had a low grade fever however, went to Ronald McDonald House and started the day. It was an okay day.. a little tired but still fun.

Then 630pm arrived and fever spiked! Mom took my into hospital and the next adventure began. First my VAD sight wasn't quite numb when they accessed me, YEOW!!!! and big crocodile tears... wow!!
Once I was accessed we were good to go, they started my IV and antibiotics, pain medication and Tylenol! We got into a room around 1115pm and off to sleep. I woke up this morning feeling like a million bucks! Dad and Addy arrived and the craziness began. No more pain, fever and nausea up and down but nothing major. Played outside, played in the toyroom, played video games, great day.. then 5pm; fever spiked again! WHAT!!!????

More antibiotics tonight and medicine to make me comfy. Dad and I are ordering pizza as Mom went home to have a solid sleep and hang with Addison... Mommy's bagged! I was hoping to be out tomorrow however now we don't know again. Wow what a ride.

I've been called unique, special, and a mystery... When mom always tells me to make good decisions, do what I think is right, be my own person, be that extra special person in life.... I don't think this is what she meant! :)

Thanks to Sheila for having lunch with mom and Addy.. it was great to get out and have a real life "girlfriend" conversation she said!

G'night everyone... until the next read.

xox
Aiden

1 comment:

  1. WHAT!!!! the hospital - that's NO FUN!!!! I'm sorry to hear that you are there - I would much rather hear your laughter when I'm kicking your butt playing soccer... OKay Okay maybe you're kicking MY butt.... I'm waiting for school to be done so that I can make my mom drive me there to see you I had so much fun last time... I can't wait.... My mom and I just looked at some pics of you and your "people" on facebook and I'm glad you had fun with Addison, your mom and your dad.... My mom is making me practice printing... lame....so I have to go - bye for now...
    your friend,
    Lucas

    ReplyDelete