Saturday, April 25, 2009

April 24th and 25th

Hello everyone,

Sorry I didn't write yesterday it was a super busy, kind of gross day for everyone. It started with my spinal tap and bone marrow in the morning which mom really has a hard time with, followed by chemo right after. It made me a little sick to my belluy, I threw up on my mom and then they gave me some good sleep medicine called GRAVOL!
I slept in my room with dad while mom and dad#2 went and got our new home away from home organized. It's a little.... different. Old, and kind of run down which made mom a little teary, but she's doing her best to fix it right up! Auntie Nicole and Uncle Doug are bringing me my hockey comforter back to Vancouver tonight which will help spruce up my side of the room.

Today, had my gross medicine in the am, then me, mom, Ads, and dad#2 headed down to Granville Island. I ate two huge pieces of apple pie in the coffee shop and then fed the Pigeons. They ate food right out of my hand it was pretty cool. Lots of things to see and do down there. Mom and I plan to hit the market most days for fresh fruits and vegetables and a big walk. I tired after about an hour, came home and mom gave the me huge scrub down, took my temp etc etc. Once she was satisfied I was okay I relaxed with a bowl of strawberries, my blanket and the TV.

Dad's picking me and Ads up at 130 as Auntie is back in town. Mom's going to be busy making this place home and i'll be back at 7pm.

Thanks again to everyone. And special thanks for Auntie Nicole and Uncle Doug for bringing some of my special stuff down. Oh, and mom wants to thank Shannon for the chat last night about everything.. moms says she'll fill you all in on her plan to help other mom's at childrens hospital with kids that have leukemia feel good about themselves while things are tough. New GOAL!

Hope everything is well with all of you. Hugs to everyone.

Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment