Sunday, April 19, 2009

April 19th part 1

hello people!

We had a great night last night... I think even 8+ hours of sleep!! Blood counts are low today, expected, however still hard. Low counts means super high chance of infection so we're hanging in the 12 x10 room all day today. Dad and Auntie will be hanging with Miss Ads while Dad #2 and I will be in charge of massive fort making and craziness in the room. I hope this hospital has enough blankets because we'll be getting crazy!

Aiden's spirits are good, he's as sassy as ever and if he was in school he may even have had his name on the board once or twice this week :)

We're looking forward to Auntie Nicole, Uncle Doug, and Nicole and Brian to stop by today with super clean hands and healthy bodies (if you're not healthy..... just send an email :) )

Dad and Auntie are on duty for the afternoon as mom and Dad #2 are taking Ads for a swim to tire her out. We all better get showered and teeth brushed and let the fort building begin!!!

Thanks again to everyone for the notes to Aiden. We're loving reading them before bed!

Love and laughter (always laughter with Aiden around!)

7 comments:

  1. I am so glad you got some sleep, 8 hours is awesome. Hope you guys have fun building a fort and enjoy the swimming Ad's.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aiden,

    We are glad to hear you are having such adventures in the hospital! It sounds like camp! Bennett loves his DS - he'd be happy to give you some tips and tricks on his favorite games. Hope fort building is super fun! If you figure out how to keep the blankets from caving in the middle, let us know - Just when Georgia gets her forts as big as she wants them, they collapse on her!

    The Rollings Family - Richard, Lorelei, Bennett and Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Aiden!!!

    We are all thinking of you daily and sending our love and prayers to you! You are such a brave and strong boy - way to go! Love you. Give your mom big big big smooches for me.

    Shannon, Darren, Grayson, Chase and Emerson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aiden, Deb, Addison and Dustin :)
    I went to school with your mommy and if you are like her, well than I have no doubt you are a strong boy with lots of love and positive thoughts helping you 'kick' this in the butt!!!
    Thinking of you and sending hugs and love - Deb you are never far from my thoughts.
    Love Jodi and Family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooorrayy!! I finally figured out how to comment! (Maybe I shouldn't admit it's taken me two days!)
    We are sending you all lots of love and positive energy! The girls are full of questions, so I've been googling to answer some of them. I feel so informed!
    Sounds like you had a fantastic-ly fun day...I will wait to hear how the fort turned out. I hope you all get another good sleep tonight and I look forward to reading about tomorrow, tomorrow!
    Good night and sweet dreams!
    Toby, Curtis, Ava, Audrey and Sadie too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 8 hours of sleep!?!?! You must all feel like new humans! Never underestimate the power of positive thoughts, laughter, sleep and chocolate! If you didn't take pictures of the fort this time, remember the kodak moment and post it for all of us to see. Emma and Allie were very interested to see the fort.
    Please remind Princess Addie to drink with her pinkie up, to talk like the queen and to demand that everybody curtsey or bow when she enters the room. I don't want all of my good training to be forgotten.
    Love, smiles and hugs
    Jodie, Scott, Emma and Allie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Aiden! I'm in Grandma Linda's office and I get to see your picture everyday! We sent you a package in the mail..... look for it next week!!! Love you!
    Kathie and Grandma Linda xoxo

    ReplyDelete