Wednesday, April 22, 2009

April 22nd Day 7

Hi guys,

Day 7.. Started little early today. Most of the morning my dad was with me till mom came back from her night away. I felt pretty good till I had to have 2 inter muscular injections in my legs. %$#&....ouch. And mommy didnt like to see that at all. I think it hurt her more than it hurt me..

I talked to my friend Logan today who is keeping me up to speed as to who's getting their name on the board at school. Very important and funny for me.. now that it's not my name on the board. :) Keep me posted daily Logan!

We're moving to Easter Seals on Friday, and mom has huge plans to "jazz up" the place. So, if you have any ideas drop her an email.

Once we all felt better a lady named Lisa came and showed me how to use needles and hook up IV lines, just like the ones that are hooked up to me, we used one of my teddy bears as the patient. They are now giving me some sleeping medicine so that I can sleep while i get a blood transfusion for the next three hours. When I wake up we all get to go out for dinner. It is really nice here today so I am hoping to go eat sushi at the beach tonight.

Oh, one more thing , mom would like to send out a special thanks to Jodie for all her hard work and love. Wow! tears... is all I can say Thanks Jodie we love you! And Dad #2 and Addy will be over Tuesday night for dinner. :)
And thanks to Nana for talking to mom every day and being the best mom to her ever! xo

Hope to write more after dinner and the ocean, if I'm not too tired. Ty and Carson give me a call anytime after 7pm.

Thanks for all the funny jokes, keep 'em comin!

xoxo A

3 comments:

  1. Hi Aiden
    I'll e-mail you with who got their name on the board each day. I can't tell you on the blog because Ms. Liegmann is watching and I don't want to get my name on the board. :) Hee! Hee! This will be a secret agent mission. O.K. Buddy?!
    I have to go , Ben 10 is starting in a few minutes on TV.
    Have a good night
    Logan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aiden,
    My mom says that I can tell you one joke then I have to go to bed.... (meany)

    What color is a burp? BURPLE....

    Hahahahhahahah I loooove that one!!!

    I hope you felt okay today and feel better tomorrow....
    Night buddy,
    Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  3. No thanx needed. It's what we do instead of being there to hug you and your mom. Can't wait to see Dustin and Addy!
    I hope you sleep after that huge 3 hour nap!
    Lots of hugs and smiles.
    Jodie, Scott, Emma and Allie

    ReplyDelete