Wednesday, April 22, 2009

April 22 Day 7 part 2

Hello this evening,

Well i slept for almost 3 hours and I am recharged after getting some new blood. I got unhooked from Mario(my IV) and the nurses gave me a pass to leave the hospital for a couple hours. Mom, Dad , Dad2, Addy and I all crammed into Dad2's truck and picked up sushi and went to the beach. Mom was a little tight in between Ads and me in the back seat, good thing she lost some weight, but the drive was quick. hee hee!

It was awesome at the beach. There was lots of shells and I even grabbed a few to keep; an oysters shell and a couple crabs. The sushi wasn't a big hit for me, as my taste buds are changing with the medicine, but everyone else seemed to like it. I had alphagetti when we got back here. The sun was shining at the beach but it was a little windy so we weren't there very long, however it was awesome to be outside and down by the water!

Had a tub, took my meds, read my blog with mom and now it's time to call it a night. (also read the school update from Secret Agent Logan.. nice work partner, keep the info coming. "project who's misbehavin' " is awesome!)

Hi to everyone a First Lutheran K class.. miss you guys!

Tomorrow: packing up for our move on Friday to Easter Seals, playing and hopefully another pass, depending on my blood levels.

Please keep writing and my mom wants to thank her girls for getting together tonight for her. xox

Thanks!
A

2 comments:

  1. You ARE gonna kick this thing!

    I stumbled upon your blog because we both love animals. I'm going to keep reading about your recovery little dude! My little girl thinks you're pretty cute, by the way.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is Logan's "project who's been misbehavin'"? I love that!
    Jodes

    ReplyDelete