Thursday, April 23, 2009

April 23 day 8

Hello hello,

Once again I let my mom sleep till 900. After I had breakfast and everyone else got here I was ready to get outside once again. So dad and I went for a coffee and he picked me up a rubber snake, also to scare the nurses with. Thanks dad. Then we took our lunch outside on the lawn and had a picnic. It didnt last very long though as I got very tired and it was a little windy and cold. We played with our new "catch game" which was part of the amazing box of goodies from the Baliski's! When big packages arrive, I'm only allowed to choose one or two thing and the rest is put away for other days. so I chose the catch game and a new Ben 10 DS Game!!! Super fun. Thanks Jo Jo!!

Then I had a little rest and three more envelopes arrived. My favorite of course was my card and necklace from Ava. I have it on and her card and photo up beside my bed. I miss you too Ava. Then mom's friend Shanna sent a "generous" card and Grandma and Grandpa also sent me a note and a picture. Thank you everyone!

Next, we had education time.. boring!!! We found out where we go when we have to come back to the hospital for treatment etc. It was painful and mom got a little over whelmed so she and I bailed and went for a snuggle in my room instead. Phew!

Then they gave me some platelets as I have chemo, bone marrow and a spinal tap in the morning. Not fun, but NOTHING we can't handle! Then tomorrow evening we hope to move out of here and into Easter Seals on Oak Street. It's a little older, ok a lot older, and mom's being kind of silly about wanting to make it amazing... so guess what, it WILL be amazing! So, I have a feeling when I'm resting tomorrow Pottery Barn, Urban Barn, Pier One and Walmart etc will all know my mom's name!

Tonight my mom actually bought me jello! You know the premade, full of sugar, blue raspberry, the kind that's not even in the cold section of the store, type jello. Yes, MY mom let me have one of those.... and it was FANTASTIC! Thanks mom!

Special thanks to Toby! She had a big party for me at her very cool store, INFLUENCE, tonight. Thanks to Tobes and everyone who attended! xox

Secret Agent Logan- nice update via email today.. keep "project misbehavin'" on the down low dude!

Mrs Merryfield; today would've been a perfect day for homework.... and... it didn't happen. we'll try for the weekend. :)

Love to all. Friends, Family, you're all amazing. Truly!!

xoxo
A

3 comments:

  1. Hi Aiden
    The Ben 10 DS game sounds awesome!Which one did you get? Let me know what you think of it.I am wanting to get one of the Ben 10 games for Wii.
    Joke time: How do you get a Pikachu on a bus?
    You Pokemon! (poke-him-on)

    Have a good day,
    Logan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like you have alot of fun (not) things planned for the morning. I'll be thinking of you every second and sending you both lots of "you can do it" positive energy. Stay strong! Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue Jello!! That is the kind of treat that you mom can use for a week! We are sending you happy thoughts and extra strength to help you deal with your treatments this morning. We are also excited that you get to move out this weekend. I'm sure your mom with jazz up your living space so that it will be super fun and comfy. Love, hugs, and smiles to you and your family.The Siebens

    ReplyDelete