Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thursday October 1st

Hello Everyone!

Just thought I'd bring you up to speed on life and time off! We've been crazy busy enjoying life here. We've been up in the RCMP helicopter, we've been to playland, parks, school, puddle jumping, etc.. it's been fantastic!

We met up with Annie and Ron tonight for dinner, thank you for everything it was great to see you!! Renee is bringing Ty and Carson down this weekend and I'm so excited to see my friends. We're going to scooter around the Sea Wall, the weather is suppose to be perfect.. can't wait!!

We had our meeting about the next round and it's going to be long and tough, but it's the last one! The last one! Did you hear me THE LAST ONE!
So, on that note... mom is asking PLEASE no more "presents" be sent down for me or Addison. We're in the learning curve back to reality. Thank you to everyone for all you've given to me and to my family over this past 5 months. It's been amazing, unbelievable and fantastic.. however, it's time that we get back to "normal life" it's important for all of us, especially for me.
So, we're asking instead of gifts for us, we would like each and every one of you, if able, to give blood. Mom and I will be on Global TV news on Tuesday October 6 trying to encourage people to give blood over the Thanksgiving weekend. I have had 10 blood transfusions already and probably 2-3 more to come this round. So, please, if you're able, GIVE BLOOD FOR THANKSGIVING.

Hope this finds you all well. Thank you to everyone for reading.

xoxo
Aiden

2 comments:

  1. Glenn and I are donating again tomorrow:) Thank you Aiden for giving Glenn the courage to finally try it AND continue to do so!!! Take care buddy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiden, We are so happy that you've had such a great 3 weeks. It sounds like you have done tons of amazing stuff and the weather must have come just for you! Thanks for that cause we have been enjoying it here in Kelowna too! It sure has been nice! Your last treatment, wow that is so super cool, you'll do great and we'll be sending you strength and love! Do you have a halloween costume yet? what about Addy? Owen is gonna be a hot wheels race car driver and Jack is Batman.
    Okay, I'm gonna call right now and make an appointment to give some blood and I'll drag Rick with me too.
    Kick butt on this last treatment Aiden, we are so proud of you!
    Kelley, Owen, Jack and Rick

    ReplyDelete