Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday Sept 21st

Hello everyone..

Just a quick note to let you all know we're enjoying the start of our 3 WEEKS OFF and can't believe the weather that's coming for us! This is amazing!
My counts were so good today we spent the afternoon at Science World with Dad and then when mom picked us up we went to the hockey game! It was so fun! Addy and I played "Find Fin" (the mascot) and we ate cotton candy and popcorn.. the game went pretty fast and the Canucks won 2 to 0. However, when I was lying in bed I thought I heard the hockey game on TV.... must be my mistake... we wouldn't just stay for one period... would we?

Mom couldn't go to work this week as the H1N1 virus reared it's ugly head at HQ. So, she caught up with an old friend from high school, Jodi. I've never met her, but I like her already! She sends Bionicles! Thanks Jodi!! Thanks for the gifts for Addy and mom too! Mom had a great visit!

Then The Campbell's sent a care package down! The favorite is the book for mom with our pictures on it, and the Hurt Free Antiseptic Wash! Because it's really Hurt Free and it lets me be a boy! Thank you for everything you sent xo

Then just to top off the night!!!.. when we get home from the game there is a package under the door addressed to Mom from Papa. I had mentioned to him... if he wouldn't mind... he could save his Canadian Tire money for me. Well Papa not only saved his, he recruited his buddies! I'm RICH! I'm RICH! Thank you Papa, Thank you Mr. Epp, and Thank you Mr. Wardle!!!! I'm going shopping! I am thinking of getting a new lacrosse stick, and maybe some road hockey goalie equipment!

It's been a great start to these 3 weeks off.. and we're not even thinking about what's to come. Enjoying the time together and this amazing weather.

We hope this finds you all well. Thank you for reading. I have to get to bed and up for school in the morning.

G'night
Aiden!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aiden! We just found out that you are in Vancouver! I hope that it is bright and sunny - We hope that you are feeling WAY better! Remember Richelle? Well, she graduated this year - she plans to stay in Kelowna for a while, she is going to college and working full time, and she is still involved with her irish dancing...she has moved up the ranks in her dancing - now a championship dancer - there is a dance competition in November in Edmonton - if she wins, she may be going to the National or the Worlds competition down in the united states next year! We miss you and your family VERY much - the neighborhood just isn't the same without you! I will visit your blog often to get updates, as well as stay in touch with your mom...keep your bright smile, smiling! Lots of love, Colette, Blaise and Richelle xxoo

    ReplyDelete