Friday, September 18, 2009

September 18th

Hello everyone! Well... I'm proof that water + chocolate = no hospital!

Last night was a much better night.. I was still feeling pretty sick, but I never GOT sick! When I woke up this morning I felt amazing! Dad even took me down to school. I had a great morning then mom brought me Wendy's (my favorite) for lunch, and we hung out for the afternoon. Addy and Nana were here for a bit and we played on the deck, then we went to a different toy room on the south side of the hospital and checked it out for a bit, we drew, we played some ds.. Nana brought us some supper and now we're hitting the tub so I'm bathed and ready to go home as soon as my blood work comes back.. (probably around 9pm, however mom says she doesn't care if it's midnight we're going home TONIGHT!)

So tomorrow we're going to hang out with Nana until she has to fly home, and hopefully hit the beach for a picnic dinner. Sunday I go to Dad's and Monday when mom picks me up we get to go watch the Canucks play! (As long as my counts are good!)
Since we have the next 3 WEEKS OFF, we're hoping to hit a couple BC Lions Games, Canucks, Vancouver Canadians, Playland etc. If my counts stay high, we're good to go!
Not scheduled back in hospital until October 7th! The next round will be the toughest yet, including more intra muscular injections, extreme chemo, steroids etc, but it's also our last! YAY!!!! So, it's gonna ... you know.. but we'll be fine.

Hope this finds you well, and everyone is enjoying the amazing fall we're having. We're a little tired here, but we are good! (nothing chocolate can't fix!)

xoxo
Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment