Wednesday, September 16, 2009

September 16th

Hello hello everyone... Well in for our last set of 3 -5 days in hospital. We arrived here today at 1030am and hydrated until they hung my medicine at 6pm. I'm feeling pretty good. A little sick here and there but overall I'm kickin butt.

So, the plan is to drink a ton of water!!!! Get this medicine out of my system. So water + chocolate = out early.

I have a great nurse tonight, Alan. He's super funny and is cracking us up. I just finished a bag a popcorn, guitar hero, and some TV.

Nana's watching Addy and I'm sure she's driving her bananas! Thanks to Nana for coming down and helping out with crazy!
Thanks to Ava for the card you sent me in the mail! Perfect timing and I made one for you that mommy will send off.

Hope this email finds you all well. I'll be in touch tomorrow.

Thanks for reading!

xox
Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment