Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday September 1st

Hello from Vancouver,

We've been having a great time winding up the last few days of summer. I've had a cold this week, and been pretty tired however still time for fun.

Today we spent the day outside as much as we could. First I had my blood tested at the hospital and it's amazing! Chocolate chocolate chocolate, so we're good to go tomorrow morning at 830am.
So, after blood we met the Campbell's, from Kelowna, down at the beach. We(me, Addy, mom, Kenzie Sue, McGregor, and Barb) Ran and ran and ran. Mom and Kenzie did a a workout in the water with lots of running and the rest of us did some working out however mostly found crabs, jelly fish, shells, clams, worms, sea weed etc. It was a great way to spend the day!
They brought fresh plums from their orchard that are delicious! Thanks guys! Great day!!!!

Addy starts school this Friday, I start on Tuesday, and then Addy also starts ballet on Thursday. Mom is busy with work, hospital, taking us to school, activities etc! Just how she likes it!

Also thank you the fund raising done from Oranj Dance and Fitness for me. I bought a second guitar for Guitar Hero so Dad #2 and I can rock it out together! :) I'm playing medium already! I think I found my calling.... ROCKSTAR!

So, home and scrubbed down by early afternoon and in our jammiez. Mom was hoping for a nap for all of us, however it's turned into a super early night instead! Bedtime 630pm!
Hospital for 3-5 days starting tomorrow, however we hope to be out again by Friday! Chocolate chocolate chocolate!

Hope this finds you all well and we hope the Campbell's had a quick and safe drive home.

xoxo
Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment