Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wednesday

Hey!

Just a quick update.. I feel great! Mom's been keeping us busy, out every day on all sorts of adventures!! She says it's almost back to "September routine" so we're packing in every fun thing we can.

We've spent a lot of time at Purdy's chocolates trying all sorts of chocolate. The 90% was way too bitter (nice try though mom), the 75% Cocoa, not too bad, but the mint/70% is the best so far. The dark chocolate snow balls aren't too shabby either.

Mom had lunch with Renee the other day and it made her day!

Hope all is well with everyone.. things here are great!
Thanks to Papa who agreed to save all his Canadian Tire money for me! I think my lacrosse gear might be too small next year and I can't wait to buy some new stuff. Thanks PAPA.

Back in hospital on next Wednesday.. for hopefully just 2!!!

xoxo
Aiden

1 comment:

  1. It made my day too!! And we are adopting your chocolate is healthy strategy around here...the boys can't believe their good fortune!!

    Renee

    ReplyDelete