Thursday, August 13, 2009

August 13th

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the delay in the update.. we've been busy catching up on sleep, playing rock band, getting ready for school (school work already), hanging out and enjoying our 10 days off.

I have to go in tomorrow for blood work, and another possible transfusion (11). But that's okay, it makes me feel way better and we're heading over to the Capilano Suspension Bridge to hike around tomorrow afternoon. So, we're planning on two to three hours in the clinic in the morning, Mom's going to register Addy in preschool and ballet down here for 6 months, then over to North Vancouver to investigate the Suspension Bridge/Tree Houses.

We're all looking forward to Nana and Papa coming down on the 18th with Addy. I'm going to teach them how to play Rock Band and see if we can rock out some "Eye of the Tiger" it's my favorite! And mom's really missing Addy, so it'll be nice to have her back as well.

We're "hopefully" back in hospital on the 19th for 3-5 days.. of NO SLEEP! However, we'll know more tomorrow as it's count dependent.
Mom's "puttin the hammer down" on my diet.. she says the craziness can start again when I'm back on the steroids in a couple months. Until then we're BACK ON TRACK! So tonight was chicken, beets, peppers and dip, and she LET me have my favorite mashed potatoes and gravy too. Oatmeal for breakfast, fruit for snacks, healthy lunch, etc. It does make me feel better, I know it's better for me, and two months will be here before we know it. And the CRAZINESS will begin again!

Thanks to the Campbell's for coming down yet AGAIN! Mom had a good time with Kenzie Sue and a workout always makes her feel better. (although it was 'interesting' downtown Vancouver)

Thanks to everyone in Kelowna who's donating blood for 'My' Siren's Campaign! Terry's doing a great job of recruiting all the non police and fire people from the city and the more blood we can get the better. Like I said, tomorrow will be my 11th transfusion, and without blood I wouldn't be here! So, please everyone, if you're able, give blood. Thanks!!

G'night everyone. I hope this finds you well.. and we hope the rain to stay away until Wednesday when we're in hospital!

xoxo
Aiden

PS - GIVE BLOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment