Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday September 12th

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick hi from Vancouver. Been a busy week back in the swing of things here. Addy and I are both back at school, Addy's in Ballet as well, so we're super busy every day.
I've been feeling great and we're scheduled back in hospital on Wednesday... again for 72 hours of no sleep. Last time for this. Nana's coming to help out.. which will make it way better!

Today we got up super early and headed down to the beach. The tide was at it's lowest at 6am and although I was up at 618am mom said no way. So we got up at 7am and we were at the beach by 8am. We had a great long walk and then Addy and I made sand castles and I found ton of crab.
We did some errands, then we were home all tubbed by 2pm and spent the rest of the afternoon using our imaginations.

Deb Taylor arrived today and had supper together and then played a solid game of tickle and tackle! She's pretty good at it, for having no kids. :)
Thanks Deb for coming and spending the night with us and our gifts! Boinicle build off again next time.

Hope this finds you all well. Happy birthday to my cousin! Happy birthday Mac! And Happy Anniversary to Nana and Papa! 40 years tomorrow!

I'll be in touch on Wednesday when we're back in.

Thanks for reading.

xo
Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment