Friday, October 30, 2009

Hello everyone..

Just an update.. my steroids are wearing off and I've been feeling really well these last couple days. No more tears and I'm really looking forward to Halloween!!
We wore our costumes at school today, and NO one recognized me. It's super super scary!

I've had my H1N1 vaccine without any side effects, it was a sinch! Seriously! Nothing compares to the needles in my legs, it was seriously a breeze. However, I am a little excited to watch Addison get it on Tuesday. Hee hee!

I wanted to let you all know that mom and some of her "network" down here in Vancouver are doing a spin a thon. They are spinning for 12 hours to raise money for Camp Good Times. That's the camp I get to go to every summer starting next year, for the rest of my life. It's a great time to meet other kids that have had leukemia, and share our stories of bravery and just be a kid. It's expensive to send us there, approximately $1500 per week. I know that each of you have been VERY generous to me and my family over the past 7 months and we all thank you.
This is a great cause and if you're able to help, that would be great... The link is below. I'll be cheering on my (very sweaty) mom on November 29th.

Thanks for reading!

Hugs
Aiden
http://copsforcancer.kintera.org/faf/donarReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=310590&lis=o&knate310590=B94265211A08451C981DFA89809F7804&supld=274971533

No comments:

Post a Comment