Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday October 15th

Hello everyone,

It's been a tough week however today was a better day. Mom took me off the gravol hoping it would put the spring back in my step and hopefully keep the vomit away and IT WORKED!
Wow, way better today! So much better! Not sick, more energy, and way better.

We had another needle on Wednesday and number 5 is tomorrow! Ugh! Hate them hate them hate them.. They are so tough. However, I've had my needle in my chest for 10 days and I'm excited to get it out tomorrow so I can I tickle and tackle!!!!! Yay!

We've been hangin' pretty low, coloring, playing fish, and lots of movies and snuggles.

Hope this finds you all well.. day 11 is complete!

xoxo
Aiden

2 comments:

  1. Good job Aiden, you are getting through it! We are thinking about you and cheering for you and so happy that this is the last treatment!!
    Love and hugs,
    Rick, Kelley, Owen and Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aiden buddy! Sooooo glad that needle is out! Yippee! I have some Halloween jokes for you... Where do ghosts buy their food? AT THE GHOST-ERY STORE...What is a ghost's favorite party game? HIDE-AND-GO-SHRIEK... What do witches put on their hair? SCARE SPRAY!! ha ha! We will be thinking about you this week! xo Ava and her people

    ReplyDelete