Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thursday October 8th

Well.... it's begun! This round officially sucks!

I got up and went to school today however probably shouldn't have. I hit a wall pretty early in and then just hung out at home, pretty quiet for the rest of the day. Feelin' yucky yucky yucky! And to top it off I'm getting a cold, so mom's been email my nurse all afternoon.

Tomorrow, intra muscular injections start and they'll have to run some tests with my cold. There's potential we could be admitted to hospital, but we'll have to see what the results say... Seriously people, are we almost done!?

Everything else is fine. Addy's good and crazy as usual and keep us all laughing!

Thanks for reading!.... I've actually been asleep since 630pm, I just told mom what to write before I fell asleep... up at 1am for more meds. I always wonder who's up at that time of the night.. mom always say "The police, sometimes the firemen, and the crazies." , who ever they are???

xoxo
Aiden

3 comments:

  1. Yes, seriously, you are almost done! I can see the finish line already. When I'm up at 1am, I'll think of you. Since I don't work for the police or firemen, I must be one of the crazies. Someone's always bugging me! Good luck tomorrow. We're all doing the countdown with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I am up at 1am I will send you a message on moms facebook!!

    I'll keep my fingers crossed that you don't have to be admitted because of the darn cold.

    Do you stay up for a while @ 1am or do you go back to sleep right away?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aiden,
    I heard you had kind of a rough day. Here are some jokes for you. I hope they make you laugh.

    Why did the turkey cross the road?
    It was the chicken's day off

    How can you make a turkey float?
    You need 2 scoops of ice cream, some root beer, and a turkey

    I changed my picture on your Blog to Ben 10. Now you can recognize me, "Goin' Hero!"

    Have a nice Thanksgiving. Skip the turkey and eat lots of chocolate, so you can feel better.

    Talk to you soon. Your friend, Logan

    ReplyDelete