Monday, November 9, 2009

http://copsforcancer.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=310590&lis=0&kntae310590=B94265211A08451C981DFA89809F7804&supI

Hello everyone..

We are on the count down!!! Woot Woot!! Everything is going really well here. I'm feeling great, no side effects and everything is just pluggin' along.

We're back in clinic again tomorrow and for the next four days.. it's nothing I haven't done before so whatever. I'm still not the happiest when they access my VAD (the plastic thingy in my chest) but it is what it is. I think I look like Iron Man! :)

My mom heard that there has been some trouble accessing the Spin a Thon Website.. so here it is again.. up in the title of the blog. Thank you to everyone that has donated! Camp Good Times is suppose to be super fun and I can't wait to go next year!!!

Thank you to the Bells for the special "drop off" at the Oncology clinic. That was a pleasant surprise! xoxo wink wink.
Thank you to Nana for coming out and helping with us.

I hope this finds you all well.

xoxo
Aiden aka Iron Man

1 comment:

  1. Aiden,

    I'm so glad to hear that things are chugging along. That's cool.

    I'll get Dominic to send you another video on Wednesday when he is home from school.

    You ROCK!

    Heather.

    ReplyDelete